Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCP Motors and gearboxes

Just wondering if anyone is using the motors and gearboxes JCP offers and if you do, did you buy outright or lease. Our current supplier does not want to warantee the motors and gearboxes so looking for another source. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    Remember no one is perfect no matter how good we are!

Re: JCP Motors and gearboxes

id just call around to some of the other dealers if no results there id call jpc and talk to them and see what they will do for you we havent gotten many things from jcp but as i remember we havent had any problems with them.

scotty

Comment

we have one whole back end motor from JCP and so far so good, im not a fan of jcp parts, eccentric dizzy rollers that arent round for instance, hold the centre of the bearing and spin the plastic roller, its not injection moulded straight on the bearing and will not run smoothly, respot cell components give me trouble, have had to re-drill and all sorts (have photographs) i think they are getting better now, but i can now CHOOSE who supplies our parts, we're not tied to jcp
      Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

In the last few years JCP's products have improved greatly and I do a lot of business with them. The service and prices are great and I rarely ever have a back order which is a plus. Also the lino duster cloth that they now sell does as good or better job than anyone elses product and it costs a lot less.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X