Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCP Motors and gearboxes

Just wondering if anyone is using the motors and gearboxes JCP offers and if you do, did you buy outright or lease. Our current supplier does not want to warantee the motors and gearboxes so looking for another source. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    Remember no one is perfect no matter how good we are!

Re: JCP Motors and gearboxes

id just call around to some of the other dealers if no results there id call jpc and talk to them and see what they will do for you we havent gotten many things from jcp but as i remember we havent had any problems with them.

scotty

Comment

we have one whole back end motor from JCP and so far so good, im not a fan of jcp parts, eccentric dizzy rollers that arent round for instance, hold the centre of the bearing and spin the plastic roller, its not injection moulded straight on the bearing and will not run smoothly, respot cell components give me trouble, have had to re-drill and all sorts (have photographs) i think they are getting better now, but i can now CHOOSE who supplies our parts, we're not tied to jcp
      Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

In the last few years JCP's products have improved greatly and I do a lot of business with them. The service and prices are great and I rarely ever have a back order which is a plus. Also the lino duster cloth that they now sell does as good or better job than anyone elses product and it costs a lot less.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X