Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop bumper underground

Do any of you guy's know what the part number is for the stop bumper that is underground, this "bumper" is supposed to keep the underground balls from rolling back down the "subway" to the machine. We have a couple broke and i have looked in all the manuals that i have with no luck. Thanks guys
    Remember no one is perfect no matter how good we are!

Re: Stop bumper underground

Complete Ass'y=611-353-105
    Metal bracket=135-001-003
    Urethane stop=135-001-002
    Steel spacer=135-001-004

Misc. hardware...get locally.
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

A must have with Sure Pik's

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And Magic Circles! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also needed with Sure-Stucks:

Lotsa Patience=190-000-000
          "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

We modified ours after getting sick of the flimsy piece of plastic that passes as a "hinge" kept breaking off. We drilled holes into the body of the stop, overlaid a piece of an old carpet belt or distributor belt, and attached it with 1/8"x1/2" rivets &amp; small washers (so they don't pull through). Poked holes into the top where the bolts go thru and put washers over the piece of belting. Since we did that, not one has broken off.
            <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X