Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIDER RELAYS

I've been thinking about installing the Spider relays. I haven't heard a lot about them and besides I'm a real sceptic. I'm going to need a lot of positive feedback to talk me into them. If you guys can rate them from 1-5 5 being best and explain your rating.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Re: SPIDER RELAYS

I give them 5 all the way!!!
    They are very easy to install...only about 20 minutes per machine. You have lots of offspot calls? You won't have ANY after installing these babies. I've done 32 so far (out of 68). I didn't need the instructions after the first 4 or 5. I wish I knew about them earlier this season! I can't wait to complete my centers with them. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Spider relay? What does it do?
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Originally posted by JBEES:
        Spider relay? What does it do?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Makes the machine run an auto sweep reverse on offspots I believe.
        All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

I will give them a 5, but with a comment.

Relays are pretty easy to install,need to check your offspot switch and wire. We had to replace about 12 wires out of 42 on our offspot switch wire running from switch to terminals, the wire had become old and would not make a good connection. The relay need a clean signal.
          The spider relays helped us go over the 2000 FPS.
          It helped us + 500-600 FPS,just the spider relays.

Here is a pis of them mountd on the outside of control boxes. They are now a slight smaller and you can choose to mount them inside the box.

Peanut

Comment

Ed, what's the difference between the one I made and yours??
            Just curious.
            And why did you call it spider relay? 8 wires?

Beer
            So it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampie:
              Ed, what's the difference between the one I made and yours??
              Just curious.
              And why did you call it spider relay? 8 wires?

Beer
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Martin, I’m not really sure what the difference between the one that you made and ours is. I didn’t design the spider relay; we had an engineer put it together for us. I have seen the pics of yours and just by the looks I would say that our version is just a bit more simplified. Other then that I couldn’t tell you.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
              Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5, all the way. Super easy to install. These babys are going in everywhere I have a control box. By the way Ed, I just ordered 58 orientation wipes and 20 more spider relays. Just a heads up [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
                My mom always said there was one crazy person on every bus,... but I could never find him.

Comment

Can someone please fax or E-mail me more info on spider relays, like the price and how and were to get them.

Thanks
                  Marcus J
                  Fax# 847-740-4539
                  E-Mail/zelliouspro@comcast.net [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Peanut.
                    Just curious...how do you have your BE motors hooked up? Are they hard wired w/ female connectors or something like that? I see you don't have any plugs. Good idea, whatever you have there. I just had to pull a motor because of a pile-up which f'd up the receptacle on the motor (and a few pins &amp; sockets on the C-1 plug).

Thanks.
                    BG

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Fox:
                      I would say that our version is just a bit more simplified.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I thought I was simple [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Thanks Mr. Manson
                      So it goes.

Comment

Just a second to Smokies 555555555555 I have to agree 100000000000%

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback, looks like these babies are a winner.
                          Ed, Could you please give me the info on how to order the relays.
                          Peanut, nice machines. It looks like your distributors dont have the belt runners. What kind of difference in pinfeed did this make?

Mike :p

Comment

BG
                            The motors are connected with a AMP plug under the channel. It is a six conductor cable because the SS motor start pack is inside the channel,it is wired to the female AMP plug.
                            Peanut

Comment

I tried contacting Waveland today and Woodland but neither one of you were in today. When you get a moment please give me a call.

888-435-6289

We’re available 24-7

Thanks
                              Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                              Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X