Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOR

we are having a problem with OOR's... is there any alternative to solving this problem without using legends pindeck treatment. ive been noticing that using the treatment is getting the pins sticky. any suggestions???
    - Jason

Re: OOR

I just go to my local ACE hardware & get some of they're industerial degreaser. Mix it about 50-50 with water in a 1 gallon bucket. Clean the pin decks with that 3 times a week. My OOR's are few & far between. Or if you are not having that many. You could clean the pins more often.
    Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Meckanic;P.A.Base coat= Your pin decks=Dirty Look'in with this stuff..but it works and may need to reapply..but I Like It. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

we mix cv388 and water and spray the deck 3 time a week. before running the lane machine. that has reduced the oor fromm 100 to about 10. we still get them from small kids throwing 6 or 8 lb balls. but not much you do with that. a lot better than it use to be

Comment

Ya I have done that too. Still using the ace degreaser. but put it in a 409 bottle & spraying the deck. I like to keep my decks queaky clean
          Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

If ledgens is making your pins sticky maybe you are not using it correctly, follow the instructions.

Comment

We started using Kegel No Pin Slide at the beginning of this season. In a 12 lane center, we were running for 30-40 OOR's a week across 14 leagues last year. Now, we run for 3-5 a week. I spray it on the decks right after a strip/oil run. Usually on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I've been told our Amflite II pins and 11 year old synthetic surface are two reasons we had so many. But NPS has been a wonderful time saver for us.

Comment

We started using Lane Masters pin deck spray a few weeks ago. When we sprayed the pin decks and then let the stuff dry, we would have pins that would start falling over as they were being set. Sparadic and intermitent problem, but on the lanes that have the problem, always the same pin. Checked the cups and they seem alright...but some don't look symetrical. If we wipe the deck spot off for the pin that is falling over, the problem goes away. Go figure. Any ideas what is causing this oddity??
                TSM & TSM Training Development
                Main Event Entertainment
                480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X