Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underlane

We found some damage to the tracks where the balls return to the c90. Unfortunatly we don't have a manual to identify the parts we need. I'll describe what I see the best I can. If someone could post part numbers I'd be grateful.

The machines were installed early 1991.

The underlane consists of a flat metal plate with a black plastic strip on eithe side, which appears to be help in place by clips. It is this plastic strip which is damaged and needs replacing.

Any help appreciated.

Re: Underlane

Plastic Runner 67 FT, 167-003-122

Spring Clip 167-002-014
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Thanks for the quick response felix.

Comment

This costs £122.76

About $214.00.

Glad we don't replace many !

Comment

Do yourself a favor and and replace the whole thing rather than attempting to patch it and save a buck becaus [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] e it will most likely come back and bite you in the a$$.

Comment

I hate those black strips im lucky i have the tube style now they work great also the downsweep is replaced i never really like the timber ones always scrubbing them to keep them clean
            First you clean it
            then you lube it
            then you clean it
            then you adjust it
            then you clean it
            then you clean it some more

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X