Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free inventory software. But theres a catch.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse

TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free inventory software. But theres a catch.

I found this last year and really never followed up on it. Maybe some of you guys can try it out. I used Altavista translate to find out it was free btw.

Link to page is web page

And heres a few hotlink pics.

Re: Free inventory software. But theres a catch.

The software is free, but the "fast" language learning package will run you about $1000. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Love to see that converted to english!
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Worn LBS Rudder Cams

Can worn LBS rudder cams be rehabilitated? Anyone tried?

The edges on these are rounded over, which I think is preventing them from maintaining a good latch when...

Back after 10 years with my mini lane

Hey guys! After building my lane 10 years ago I had to relocate for work and could not take my lane. It has been in storage ever since. I finally was able to bring it down...

82/90 table too low at home position and hanging low on back right side

I am currently having some issues with my lane 5. The table is too low at the home position. This is causing pins to completely fall out when they try to drop into the pin cups...

The AMF dude

Saw this on the back of one of the machines at work. Looks like something you'd find in a box of Lego's, but it has the old amf triangle logo in the middle, just...

Transformer smokes

I hava a tarnsformer that started smokeing. I replaced the transformer and it runs a few seconds and starts to smoke again. Any Ideas?...

Turret 1-7-10 problem

One of my lanes hasn't been indexing past the 1-7-10 occasionally mainly the 7 pin when they call a 180 we go over and tap the pin down then the turret indexes. Any ideas?...
    Working...
    X