Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of putting pins on spot!!

No pin spots, no problems!!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]

Re: tired of putting pins on spot!!

before

Comment

after

Comment

nice job coors

Comment

thank you Wang. 20 down, 12 to go. and lanes are being resurfaced in 2 weeks, so lane/pindeck joint will be premo then.

Comment

Originally posted by Coors:
            thank you Wang. 20 down, 12 to go. and lanes are being resurfaced in 2 weeks, so lane/pindeck joint will be premo then.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just asking a stupid question here, but were the pindecks you are taking out in bad shape? The creme colored deck (with the outlined spots) didnt look too bad from the picture. LOL, I would have loved to have pindecks in that shape at one of the houses I used to work at, that had the original lanes with original crappy pitted and patched many times over pindecks. Nice job though! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

oops.. double post!

Comment

I dont think your tailplank is coming off any time soon [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomany10pins:
                  were the pindecks you are taking out in bad shape?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">visually no, but the creme/pinkinsh decks were an out of range nightmare, and to make a long story short the old decks were bowed to about 100 depression or more in the middle. this has been an on going dispute between the owner and this company for quite a while, and they finally sent replacement decks. and judging by the texture of the new decks, out of ranges will not be a prob with the new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Coors:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toomany10pins:
                    were the pindecks you are taking out in bad shape?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">visually no, but the creme/pinkinsh decks were an out of range nightmare, and to make a long story short the old decks were bowed to about 100 depression or more in the middle. this has been an on going dispute between the owner and this company for quite a while, and they finally sent replacement decks. and judging by the texture of the new decks, out of ranges will not be a prob with the new ones. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool! Congrats on getting the new decks, I hope they work well for you!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X