Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECTRUM BALL RETURN PARTS

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPECTRUM BALL RETURN PARTS.
    HOODS AND THE RAIL SYSTEM IS WHAT IM REALLY LOOKING FOR BUT ILL TAKE ALL PARTS. PLEASE CALL STEVE AT TRI-CITY BOWL 623-932-3388 WITH ANY INFORMATION. THANK YOU

Re: SPECTRUM BALL RETURN PARTS

You might try Western Bowl in Denver as they scooped up a handful of these when another local center remodled.This was 4 or 5 years ago so not sure if stuff remains.Ask for Terry or the ever charming wrench John.
    May also have some luck trying Coal Creek Sports Center in Lafayette Co. as they remodled/replaced their Spectrums.Mechanic is Doug/Owner is Dick.
    Good luck-

Fatty

Comment

negotory coal creek sold all there spectrum parts to some one else called already. I talked to the owner two monthes ago. now western may still have some talk to Terry at Western bowl.
      They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

I fix the control boxes/boards! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] Wish I had not junked all the parts I had a while back now... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

I am going to pick up 20 complete units in a couple weeks. Im sure I can help out with a few parts. I have to share with another center. The only thing I cannot help you with is the covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch Plate:
            I am going to pick up 20 complete units in a couple weeks. Im sure I can help out with a few parts. I have to share with another center. The only thing I cannot help you with is the covers.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I am sure that will put you "under the thin ice" with Mike, as it is almost as offensive as most of your posts!!!

DISCLAIMER!! This was a COMPLETE SARCASTIC retort to an asinine comment on another thread.... (posted here due to the fact that it was his most recent post)

Clutch..you rock man, keep doing what you are doing!!

Comment

Thank you Paul. LOL [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The Coal Creek Purchase was myself, with inground and Spares I got around 20 units, Coals Creeks and what they got off of pearlmack many years ago... Aside from the Hoods, what else were you looking for in SPECIFIC... Hit me with a Private Message. I'll Help if i can...

(with my summer install of DBA IQs Lane and Apporaches, Gutters, Flats, Kickbacks, Bumpers &amp; a Phoenix S. My insatll of Returns was Placed on hold till at leaset 2006)

So must make those Spectrums Last...

As for your hoods any Fiberglass shop can repair those for around a $100 bucks a shot, maybe less if you still have all the pieces...

Comment

This was posted in the Bowl-Tech trader:

posted September 17, 2004 10:15 AM
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  We are almost done with remodeling and have the following stuff the sell or throw out -

16 Control boxes for AMF Spectrum returns

16+ Spectrum ball lift units (just the lift unit, not the whole ball return assembly)

Spectrum parts - reset buttons, blower motors and upsweep rails, Lift covers

A lot of AMF Mod IV chairs - brown and tan

Its going in the dumpster next week

Marty - Liberty Lanes

Comment

About 2 months ago I got new b/r's
                    to replace spectrums and had to throw
                    out everything but lifts and spare parts.
                    If you are still in need I can most likely
                    make good deal. (to get out of way)

BAMM

Comment

Now, just to make sure, are the Spectrums the vantage lifts?? With the large black "tub" for the blower and reset buttons?? If so, I am in desperate need of tubs!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimDorsin:
                        Now, just to make sure, are the Spectrums the vantage lifts?? With the large black "tub" for the blower and reset buttons?? If so, I am in desperate need of tubs!!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No paul they are not.

Comment

Kewl, That is what Jack Mayfield called them when i was looking for the tubs from vantage, but they no longer support them, so, thought I would try!!

on a side note, when you commin to pick up this downsweep?? i am itching for blackjack, and the only time wifey lets me out is when I have visitors...lol

Paul

Comment

I have 12 C-90 hoods and racks will sell cheep!!
                            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by JimDorsin:
                              Kewl, That is what Jack Mayfield called them when i was looking for the tubs from vantage, but they no longer support them, so, thought I would try!!

on a side note, when you commin to pick up this downsweep?? i am itching for blackjack, and the only time wifey lets me out is when I have visitors...lol

Paul
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought the downsweep you pulled out was in bad shape, or did you change out another one?
                              What about the one I spotted on your shelf in the shop?

Man im getting the gambling itch real bad!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X