Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweep motor running in reverse

HELP!! 82-70 sweep motor running backwards, swapped chassis with another lane and problem did not follow the chassis (chassis eliminated as problem) Now here is the kicker...when you hit the sweep reverse the motor runs in the correct direction...nothing was done to this machine...it just happened overnight...last night running fine...first bowler today it is running in reverse. So far we have eliminated the chassis, motor and gear box(changed them out) and sweep capasitors WTF am i missing, pulling my last 2 hairs from my head trying to fix this!!!!!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say!

Re: sweep motor running in reverse

try replacing the sweep reverse switch. If that dosent help, then try the sweep run switch, but I am going to lay odds that the sweep reverse switch went south on ya.

Comment

Reverse your sweep reverse switch and go to bed [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      So it goes.

Comment

How does one reverse a reverse??? :p
        -- Larry

Comment

Ask John Kerry [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with JimDorsin. If this just happened overnight it sure sounds like the sweep reverse switch to me, or somebody’s not fessing up to changing the wiring around. I would open up the adjacent control box and compare the wiring.

BTW, do you have a relay in your mechanics control box? If so this relay is used to automatically reverse the sweep (if a gutter ball or 7-10 pick-off) when called upon from the scoring.

Triac

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X