Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweep motor running in reverse

HELP!! 82-70 sweep motor running backwards, swapped chassis with another lane and problem did not follow the chassis (chassis eliminated as problem) Now here is the kicker...when you hit the sweep reverse the motor runs in the correct direction...nothing was done to this machine...it just happened overnight...last night running fine...first bowler today it is running in reverse. So far we have eliminated the chassis, motor and gear box(changed them out) and sweep capasitors WTF am i missing, pulling my last 2 hairs from my head trying to fix this!!!!!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say!

Re: sweep motor running in reverse

try replacing the sweep reverse switch. If that dosent help, then try the sweep run switch, but I am going to lay odds that the sweep reverse switch went south on ya.

Comment

Reverse your sweep reverse switch and go to bed [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      So it goes.

Comment

How does one reverse a reverse??? :p
        -- Larry

Comment

Ask John Kerry [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with JimDorsin. If this just happened overnight it sure sounds like the sweep reverse switch to me, or somebody’s not fessing up to changing the wiring around. I would open up the adjacent control box and compare the wiring.

BTW, do you have a relay in your mechanics control box? If so this relay is used to automatically reverse the sweep (if a gutter ball or 7-10 pick-off) when called upon from the scoring.

Triac

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X