Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-30/82-70 parts match?

How much stuff is interchangable between 30s and 70s? Want to know about the major items, gearboxes/motors, table parts, pits, electrical.
    Heard of a center taking out their 30s, like to have idea if it's worth my time to go see what they are selling.

Re: 82-30/82-70 parts match?

Just about everything in the pit And ball return will match up every thing else is noninterchangible.
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

As far as the table goes the 042 micro-switches and springs interchange as well as the rod ends (end fittings). As far as the sweep goes, the newer style black sweep will also interchange. There are many other small things as well.

Comment

The mechanic can go easily into a '70, not V. V.
        [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
        So it goes.

Comment

I think most of the belts will cross over to the '70, possibly some of the small piece parts like bearings and switches. Depending on the type, some of the motors may even work.
          <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Originally posted by Lampie:
            The mechanic can go easily into a '70, not V. V.
            [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was pretty hard to get used to the 30s after working on 70s, but I wouldn't go back to 70s. The 30s are very cool to work on... especially when you can leave them unattended because they run so good [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't believe motor heads are interchangeable. I worked on 8270s with Matsu****a motors, but I'm not sure if the GEs are interchangeable.

Comment

stators are shorter on the 30's , ive put 30's ring tube bearings on 70's , internal gear box bearings same ?. the 30's i worked on had up right elevators hadn't seen them on 70's

Comment

A lot (but not all) of the parts that begin with part #000 are considered common parts for the 30 to 90. New carpets from AMF begin with part #090 will work on all AMF automatic pinspotters.

Triac

Comment

Thanks, maybe I will take a look.

Comment

ronnie o, scarf up all the ball lift and carpet parts. i could use a couple spare ball lifts myself

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X