Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rengegade table and sweep

Sometimes my tabel or sweep motor will for some reason not stop running. The table will go up and down lifting pins without the sweep moving. Or the sweep will run up, down, back and forth without stoping. The problem is easyli fixed by pressing the program zero button on the mp chassis. What is wrong? I am no electrical wizzard so i need help...
    What gets broken must get fixed! By me....

Re: Rengegade table and sweep

Check you table and sweep cam adjustments.

Use the 136/176 gauge.

Comment

if you do not have the guage you can do it another way.wind the cams (each of them in turn) to the large high part, loosen the small 7/16 nut and turn the screw in till you hear it click, then turn it out one complete (360 degrees) and nip up the jam nut.Do this to all six cams. if you have steel ones. If they are aluminium then turn out the screw 1 and 1/2 complete turns.All that is left to do after this is to simply loosen and rotate the cam clusters to obtain the desired stopping positions. e.g. table stopping , first guard and second guard on the sweep.rotate the cluster you need to move away from you if the stopping position is too early and towards you if the stopping position is too late.Then run the machine and adjust until you are satisfied.DO NOT ROATE THE CAMS by more than 1/8 to a 1/4 of an inch each time.there is a way to do this with the winding handle by rotating the motor till you obtain the position you wish and then adjusting the cluster, this way you will be close but i find it better to let the pinspotter show you where it is at its electrical zero or guard positions and adjust it this way.
      Adjust table cam as one unit. Adjust first guard with the SB/SC cam cluster and secone guard with the SA one.
      Hope this helps you.Good Luck.

Comment

I'm not sure if Frode is describing a single problem on one machine, or multiple problems on multiple machines.

If it's one machine, I'd probably try swapping the chassis to another machine first to be certain it is this machine and not the chassis.

Andrew.

Comment

Check you MP chassis plugs, either one of the terminals slightly pushed in and contact minimal, or burnt and need replacing

Comment

Check the MP board, which one do you have?? If it is an older Mark 3 or Mark 5, your board might be at the end of its life. Loosing its timing is first sign of a board getting ready to die. (the mind is alwyas the 1st to go)

Comment

MP Board needs replaced, or sweep & table cams/wireways need vacuumed/sprayed out.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X