Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoke 8270

I need to purchase a new yoke.
    Would you purchase the Yoke assembly.070-002-623 or the Yoke 070-002-683.
    Who would you purchase from. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]
    Thanks
    Fasteddie

Re: Yoke 8270

I generaly get the whole thing, just because it is easier. (assembly comes with bearings) If you have budget restrictions, you can re-use the old bearings (99% of the time that is) as they have very little weight for there aplication, and hardly any rotation.

Comment

I Agree With JimDorsin; But I Don't Know Who Is Using Set Screws and or Roll Pins in the Table Leg's??? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] I Would Prefer Amf or Would Try Stahl's if the price would pay/beat or save shipping from AMF.
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

We've changed 3 or 4 of them over the past few years with yokes we got from AMF. 0 problems so far
        All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

in my opinion it is better to order the yoke complete with the bearings installed, and save the old ones for an emergency.the ones you take out may not have been wearing evenly, if maintenance has failed to be carried out or if damage occurred to a yoke at a bearing.
          Maister

Comment

I prefer the AMF yokes. Stay away from the JCP yokes if you can, they do work with a lot of modification.

And I always order them with the bearings.

Mike
            Mike

Comment

I ordered a yoke Assy. from quality (for ALOT less) and have had no problems with it (yet)
              only time will tell,
              Why walk when you can ride!
              It aint over till the lights go out!
              Work smarter, not harder!

Comment

6 eggs to some, half dozen to the other.
                just order from whoever is cheapest unless you really have a prob with a certain company. I just buy AMF. or use the X-frame repair kit. have pinsetters running with the repair kit for 10+ years now

Comment

we get re-enforced ones from a supplier in the uk, i believe they are a Vantage part, seem less flimsy than the AMF ones.

lost 2 yokes in 4 1/2 years over 22 machines and we're really busy (both were caused by decapitated twisters, base standing up between cups and snapping the yoke downwards)
                  Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

I've had very good luck with Vantage units.
                    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...
                    Working...
                    X