X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table drive shaft bearing.

The bearing went out at 2:30pm today.

No time to fix for leagues.

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Table drive shaft bearing.

At least you'll know what you'll be walking into in the morning. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

You could have a "Blast from the Past" night, and set them by hand :p

Comment

I called the team captains and told them they had to wait till 8:15 to bowl.

Comment

Were they receptive to the situation that you were in?

It's hard to get bowlers to understand that every break on these machines is not always a quick fix. I take bowlers in the back all the time and show them the machines,especially the biggest bitchers.They seem to show a little more appreciation in what we do and how many moving parts we have to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by AIR FORCE MECH:
            Were they receptive to the situation that you were in?

It's hard to get bowlers to understand that every break on these machines is not always a quick fix. I take bowlers in the back all the time and show them the machines,especially the biggest bitchers.They seem to show a little more appreciation in what we do and how many moving parts we have to deal with.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree here, a lot of them dont understand that sometimes things go and it's not a 5 minute fix. Never really took any of the complainers in the back, but the customers that have asked to see that I took back there all seemed pretty much in awe with that "How can you work on something like this" look on their face. Not in a bad way but in a "There's so much stuff going on here" way. Until they see the machines from the back they have NO idea
            All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

They were not happy.

I fixed it in 3 hours today.

I also installed a set of these....they are the shiznit.

Comment

what does it do? what does it do that the hangar bolt doesnt? Besides look cool, i mean.
                The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

The spring hanger is "bushinged" (is that a word). It keeps the bolt from wearing the hanger hole out,simply replace bushing when worn.Good kit....if using go to the "enviro bushing" in the hanger.
                  Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's a shiznit?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dufresne:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 82/70 king:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's a shiznit? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The BOMB.

Comment

I have them across the house on my 90's. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brunswick A2 [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] No table drive shaft or bearings .

Fixed [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                          There is light at the end of the tunnel - just be sure it is not a train.

Comment

Originally posted by ewen:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 82/70 king:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brunswick A2 [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] No table drive shaft or bearings .

Fixed [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jerry, Jerry,Jerry; I'm No Lawyer, [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] But...Your Post Has Been Dated And Timed For 2:13pm. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Which Leads Me To Believe...You Could Of Had It Fixed By The 5'oclock Punch Out! :p

P.S.

Even If We Are An Hour Off Of BT Time, You Should Have Had It Up And Running Before Six.
                              If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X