Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: xli remote control

It looks like just a plug-in remote display that you can use out the front of the machine to control it w/o running into the back... sweep run, table run, cycle, etc...
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Looks very handy. Think they will make one for the 82-30s? LOL.
      Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

"Chassis continually monitors bin fill time".

This is a very handy function. I think they've made a counter connected to the 9-bin switch. When it takes too long to fill the bin, the alarm system will be activated.
        Why do they not connect that system to the 'new style' sweep cam? When the sweep stays in guard position after interlock or gripper protect, the system will detect this kind of stops too.

Comment

hmmm, i could see myself now in another center with one of those, cycling machines at will.

Comment

this is the upgrade from xl machines. the box is hand held and carried to the machine to run it.you do not have a front end box on each machine 82/90 that is.there are other changes too , to motors and cams.i have not worked on them yet but believe this is the line.
            maister

Comment

encoder style cam's no more adj needed,

Comment

The motors have eproms in them and this controls the stopping and starting.I still prefer to be able to interchange motors and set cams to each machine for optimum stopping position.This is something that needs to be checked out in a years time to see how things have run.
                maister

Comment

Leakon: there is no GP.
                  Coors: Sorry, they're not wireless.
                  Raymond: The encoder still has to be adjusted for the home position.
                  Maister: If you like control over your sweep stopping points, You'll love this on the XL-i. You control the exact stopping position electronically from the control pad or the chassis. You can adjust the guard positions from the back without even going to the front of the machine! You only need to go to the front to adjust zero.

The hand held unit directly accesses the chassis for all info and control that the chassis has.

See the topic thread "What's the difference"

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X