Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Guys

Alright guys, I think I've finally figured out the setup my center is running. I believe we have MP chassis's because last time I was in the back I remember some buttons on the front of it (cycle, sweep run, table run, mechanic's control, etc.). However, the reason we can't get short strike cycles or sweep reverse cycles is due to the fact we have Dacos scoring :S. Apparently, the scoring can tell the machine to cycle once again in the 10th frame however and in no-tap (double cycle). What I'm wondering is if the machine is making its cycle decisions based on the table wiring or the camera. It seems to me like it would be from the table wiring since it can't run a short strike cycle, but I'm not really sure. Anyways, I think you guys got things straightened out for me. Thanks a million. You guys are great.

Matt

Re: Thanks Guys

table wiring, Dacos doesnt speak AMF

Comment

I strongly advise your center deep sixes dacos
      DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

Just out of curiosity, cuz i like to know what the Jones' have, what color were the chassis with the buttons on them?
        Metal - original AMF MP
        Black - Omega Tek
        Blue or Maroon - CTI

Comment

It was a metal chassis. On the control panel in the back the only controls were as follows: master on, pit on, sweep on, table on, cycle, 1st ball stepper zero, sweep run, and sweep reverse. Plus, on the top of the panel is a little switch for mechanic's control. On the side of the chassis facing the masking panel are five more buttons: master on, mechanic's control, cycle, sweep run, and table run. I noticed in the image gallery Kat's machines had many more switches on the control panel.

Matt

Comment

we have
            30 lanes of SS chassis, with 4 spare
            2 lanes of CTI chassis, one blue, one maroon, with 1 spare MP chassis for that pair

SS chassis

CTI chassis

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X