Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light ball sensors

I have A.M.F. Light ball sensors with P.B.L. on 82-70s is there something better? Can I go back to the shock type rudder drive from the kicker ball lift if so what do I need to change?
    Tired of ball calls and week springs and such
    Rich

Re: Light ball sensors

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

IMHO there's nothing wrong with your present setup!
    So it goes.

Comment

with new or serviced cam sensors on the LBS you cant go wrong,its fool proof!!

Comment

Originally posted by richard4wd:
        I have A.M.F. Light ball sensors with P.B.L. on 82-70s is there something better? Can I go back to the shock type rudder drive from the kicker ball lift if so what do I need to change?
        Tired of ball calls and week springs and such
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Learn how to adjust them.......LBS is the Cadillac of paddle systems.

Grab a manual and get it on.

Comment

I'm with ya richard. Put on reduction pully's with your old paddle drive. You wont be able to use the old shock. As the reduction pully will slow down the paddle to much. But Any new spring type will work. All my LBS went into the dumpster.
          Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

LBS are garbage put a reduction pulley on the kicker stytle rudder arm with a super rudder drive as long as ya have the rudder adjsuted to where it huvers to 1 side at a time for 3 secs to let light balls in and the stroke is even ya never have pins in ball door.all my rudders have this setup and rarely have pin in ball door!!
            DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

Richard4wd, I'm with King on this one.

I've worked on everything, LBS are the Rolls Royce of returns. Once you have them adjusted right, there's almost nothing to do to them but pour solvent over them once a month.Now I'm talking 2 ball stops a month, no exagerating.

What's your problem with them? If you have an older version, you may be experiencing problems of them flogging out in the keyway, holding the LBS assy to the paddle assy. This can cause them to bind up the drop cams against the paddle frame. This can be sorted with a support bracket. If you are experiencing pins in the paddle, than it's simply not working and needs to be fixed, pull it out and find the problem, it may be out of adjustment, worn large cam ( rounded on edges ), If it's pushing out light balls, again it's not working as it's called a light ball sensor for a reason, so find out why?

As for adjustments I always found, that I had them working best, if they stalled slightly when they get to the kickback, I used up the whole 1/8 clearence in the upper cam, this gave time for any pins to be removed by the carpets and not follow the paddle back into the hole.

Good luck.
              Frank.
              always doing my best.

Comment

Lbs's Are only garbage if you don't keep up on them. I love mine. pull them all out every summer and do the proper cleaning and replace worn parts and they won't run any better. Remember not to over lube them they work on friction.
                They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X