Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amf 4400

What does an amf 4400 look like. Heard stories but like to see one. any one have pictures????

Re: amf 4400

It is an early 82/30.

Comment

had toggles through the pinwheel. the pinwheel was closed, no hole in the middle (have fun getting a cushion out). electro-mechanical chassis, which actually had sweep/table style cams in it, vertical ball lift. the next model 5850 had little nicer chassis, and i believe open pinwheel, then the 6525, then some beast called the '70

Comment

58/50's had a closed wheel and a third carpet roller that directed the ball to the door. It had four SA levers and a dist. that used a drop pin and track stops to feed the cups.
        My favorite 82/30 was the 6525 with the chassis mounted over the BE motor. The respot cells and the K&L wiring were the only things that a newbie had trouble with. And sweep carriage. And ball lift replacement. And broken dist. tracks. And ball doors.
        "Gun control is the policy of tyrants"
        Rep. Rob Bishop (R-UT)

Comment

If you can get access to an 82-30 manual there should be a picture of a 4400 in it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Astro Starshield:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope that pinspotter was off, or that chick got mangled!
              * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Astro Starshield:
                  I hope that pinspotter was off, or that chick got mangled!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One would assume so. But still...that's not a good place to be. I hope she made sure they pulled the plugs on the motors just to be on the safe side. I wonder if that woman is still living? I'll bet she has a good story to tell!

Did you also notice the incandescent lighting fixtures? Yikes!

Comment

That's one HELL of a sweep! Looks like it would stop a dumptruck if it had to! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
                    Charley
                    82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
                    2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

the safety nazi's werent in full force when that pic was taken. im sure they just had the 3 switches turned off and was healthy as an ox, til she tried that pic under the tater masher

Comment

That reminds me...I recall seeing an OLD Jimmy Stewart movie on TV where one scene was in a bowling alley. I clearly remember seeing those old sweeps. Does anyone recall the name of the movie?

Comment

I hate to be the party pooper butt [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
                          does anybody know what model astro &amp; coors posted.
                          it's not a 4400! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] sorry!
                          if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Originally posted by amfpinboy:
                            58/50's had a closed wheel and a third carpet roller that directed the ball to the door. It had four SA levers and a dist. that used a drop pin and track stops to feed the cups.
                            My favorite 82/30 was the 6525 with the chassis mounted over the BE motor. The respot cells and the K&amp;L wiring were the only things that a newbie had trouble with. And sweep carriage. And ball lift replacement. And broken dist. tracks. And ball doors.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">........................................... ....
                            gee I must be losing it! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] 58-50 with four sa levers [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] that's a new one on me!
                            oh what have I been doing all these years [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
                            if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Originally posted by the old dirt man:
                              does anybody know what model astro &amp; coors posted.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">is it a 3900 then?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X