Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRIP CABLE BALL JOINT STUDS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF YOU CAN PURCHASE THE 2 BALL JOINT STUDS SEPERATELY FOR THE TRIP CABLE (070-011-170). i KNOW THE BALL JOINT #S 070-011-172 & 070-011-173 BUT CANNOT SEEM TO FIND A # FOR THE STUDS ONLY.

Re: TRIP CABLE BALL JOINT STUDS

not sure if you can get them seprately,but you can use the nipples from the table link assy ,with a bit of rigging!!

Comment

-

Comment

a ball stud clip that the respot cell linkage hooks to will work just as good [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
        DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

I believe the 070-006-493 carb ling for spotting lever is same thread. but as KLH said. jusr steal a clip off of the respot carbs

Comment

Part# 070011173 Ball Joint 9/16. In the Parts manual Pg. 33 Item 105.
            SGT
            U.S. Army/AVN
            Retired

Comment

Part# 070011173 Ball Joint 9/16. In the Parts manual Pg. 33 Item 105.
              SGT
              U.S. Army/AVN
              Retired

Comment

Soory misread.
                SGT
                U.S. Army/AVN
                Retired

Comment

The ball joint assemblies, both 7/16" and 9/16" include both the threaded female end (threaded 1/4-28) and the ball studs (threaded 10-32). The ball studs for the front end spotting hook link, as well as the carb link ball studs for respot cells, are 1/4-20. I you want the 10-32 ball studs only, for the distributor trip cable, they are listed in the 90-XL parts manual (not the catalog)and I believe the are available. I decided to replace the whole ball joint when overhauling distributors, but keeping a few good ball studs on hand is a good idea as they wear.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                  Working...
                  X