TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ton of thanks

WangJ thanks a ton for your help today. sometimes I just need to be reminded the simple things first. I enjoyed our conversation.

As for what he helped with I just installed those bowltronic solid state contactors and for right now they work wonderfully if you have the wires right...oops. 3 blue wires, 1 goes to the c1 plug, one to power in, one to power out. Seems that in and out thing is pretty important. get em backwards and they dont run. in the imortal words of King...."FIXED" [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

WangJ you were right, sure seems weird NOT hearing those contactors click. Thanks again u saved my butt.

Re: ton of thanks

WangJ is a good lad, speak to him frequently, he is a mine of information.

im glad i glanced over the post before i hit 'add reply' becuase i had spelled Wang wrong, and it was not pleasant!
    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

His new name is "Grasshopper".

He does not know why I call him this.

Can anyone here explain.

Comment

You been watching to much Kung-Fu.
        Though it was one of my favorites too
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

I am Cain, I will help you.
          The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Kneedeep

You are welcome. Glad I could be of help. Just remember next time only do one contactor at a time ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by *70*PinMonkey:
              I am Cain, I will help you.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Monkey has it now!
              :p

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
              I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
              Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
              Working...
              X