Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ton of thanks

WangJ thanks a ton for your help today. sometimes I just need to be reminded the simple things first. I enjoyed our conversation.

As for what he helped with I just installed those bowltronic solid state contactors and for right now they work wonderfully if you have the wires right...oops. 3 blue wires, 1 goes to the c1 plug, one to power in, one to power out. Seems that in and out thing is pretty important. get em backwards and they dont run. in the imortal words of King...."FIXED" [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

WangJ you were right, sure seems weird NOT hearing those contactors click. Thanks again u saved my butt.

Re: ton of thanks

WangJ is a good lad, speak to him frequently, he is a mine of information.

im glad i glanced over the post before i hit 'add reply' becuase i had spelled Wang wrong, and it was not pleasant!
    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

His new name is "Grasshopper".

He does not know why I call him this.

Can anyone here explain.

Comment

You been watching to much Kung-Fu.
        Though it was one of my favorites too
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

I am Cain, I will help you.
          The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Kneedeep

You are welcome. Glad I could be of help. Just remember next time only do one contactor at a time ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by *70*PinMonkey:
              I am Cain, I will help you.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Monkey has it now!
              :p

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X