Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ton of thanks

WangJ thanks a ton for your help today. sometimes I just need to be reminded the simple things first. I enjoyed our conversation.

As for what he helped with I just installed those bowltronic solid state contactors and for right now they work wonderfully if you have the wires right...oops. 3 blue wires, 1 goes to the c1 plug, one to power in, one to power out. Seems that in and out thing is pretty important. get em backwards and they dont run. in the imortal words of King...."FIXED" [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

WangJ you were right, sure seems weird NOT hearing those contactors click. Thanks again u saved my butt.

Re: ton of thanks

WangJ is a good lad, speak to him frequently, he is a mine of information.

im glad i glanced over the post before i hit 'add reply' becuase i had spelled Wang wrong, and it was not pleasant!
    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

His new name is "Grasshopper".

He does not know why I call him this.

Can anyone here explain.

Comment

You been watching to much Kung-Fu.
        Though it was one of my favorites too
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

I am Cain, I will help you.
          The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Kneedeep

You are welcome. Glad I could be of help. Just remember next time only do one contactor at a time ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by *70*PinMonkey:
              I am Cain, I will help you.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Monkey has it now!
              :p

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X