X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweep table and all rong

Hey ppl Ian here frm frazer cove tenpin NZ
    got a problem

got a AMF 82 70 with a solid state chassie on lane 6. it seems to be stuck on 2nd ball cycle it dosent seem to be a chassie problem and when you press the stepper button to get it on 1st ball the cycle it the table comes down stops at the guard position the table starts to move then stops and the sweep clears away all the pins comes bk to the guard position then th hole machine just freezes. az it say it dosent seem to be a chassie problem cause u take that chassie from lane 6 and put it on ne other lane and it works fine.

HELP!!!

Re: sweep table and all rong

sounds like defective TA-2. or out of adjustment or out of alignment. start with the obvious, open wireways and make sure screw didnt fall in shorting the terminals. then start by inspecting/replacing table cams.

Comment

good call Coors
      The micro switch's & wires would be where I'd start looking too.
      Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Don't forget SA is on that circuit also

Comment

check your alighnment on your table drive shaft/cam befoe any TA cam adjustments
          Why yes, we wax them everyday!

Comment

wendowg

i had a similar problem to this just the other day.
            give me a ring at hastings 06 8766028 ask for michael. ill talk ya thru it, and throw a few idea's at ya.

Comment

cheers ppl
              at least i nw have an idea were to start

Michael
              ye ill give u a call if i cant sort ne thing out to day

Comment

Have a look at the off spot switch.you may be surprised.If it is not screwed in far enough this can happen.also scoring can be sending wrong signal to chassis, e.g. start switch not zeroing,after first ball.
                maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X