Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eletronic guru needed

I have 5 board chassis with Omega Tec 1 board. I'm putting in a bowl-tronics solid state contactor.
    I have a extra wire comming from the C1 plug. It's a black wire comming from H on the C1. It origanly went to the table contacts. Where is this suppose to go ?
    Even a old dog can bury a bone

Re: Eletronic guru needed

Old School,

I haven’t installed one of those yet. Someone else might be able to chime in that’s done this. I would think you would go AB if this is what SS is being converted from.

If you can’t get help here, PM me for my e-mail. With all that’s going on, I don’t know if you would want to post both diagrams here, which is what I would need to see to determine the correct hookup.

Triac

Comment

It dont show any black wire going to the new table relay from the C1. Only thing it show's is a black junper wire comming from the sweep relay.And that needs to be run thru a breaker.

Comment

Cybernetic Solutions
        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

NEVER MIND
          I got it. Just had to open my eye's. Works sweet. Weird not hearing any snap of the points

Comment

Yes old school they are very sweet. It is weird not hearing the clicking from the old AB contacts. Im sure too that you figured out C1-H goes to the circuit breaker and than the circuit breaker goes back to point 3 on the table contact.
            Glad to hear you got it working.

Wang

Comment

I should known better then start a project after a long weekend. Womens city tournament of all things. My eye's & brain was not hitting on all cylinders.

It was the jump wire that confused me. On paper it made it sound like it had to be run thru the breaker.

Comment

well done old school mechanic i have not seen thes in the uk.thanks for the info.
                maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...
                Working...
                X