TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8290XLi with BOSS

Does anyone have an installation with 8290XLi machines and BOSS scoring. Is it any good? All thoughts are wellcome.
    Perhaps there is an installation somewhere in Europe that we can pay a visit to see them in action.

thanks in advance,

bpm

Re: 8290XLi with BOSS

I am sure that the 90XLI's and BOSS would be a lot like the 70's and BOSS. We know that BOSS has its problems once in a while, and we know that AMF makes a good machine.

So there you go. IMO

Comment

At AMF UK in London, they have two 82-90XLi's with boss scoring set up in the warehouse. You could ask for a visit?
      Dont know of any centres running this in the UK.
      Maister is the man who will know this answer.
      Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

yes there is a centre in Ireland with Boss and a centre in England with Qubica.
        Both only opened within the last month.
        I can give you more info if you send a private message if you wish it.
        Maister.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
        I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
        Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
        Working...
        X