Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part number(s) needed c90

Need the number(s) of these parts of our ballreturn. It is called ball director.

Last time we ordered this part, they sent us a one piece part instead of the 3 we need.
    The 1 piece part doesn't fit between our rails because our ballreturn has a metal plate between those rails. The one piece part is much thicker.

Does anyone know if these 3 parts have a special number and where we can order these parts.
    We already tried AMF europe, they still have found nothing.

Re: Part number(s) needed c90

the part number for the ball director is
    201 001 669. That is the olny number I have

Comment

I also have C-90's. Curiously, they look nothing like that. How odd.
      The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

These are the very first version of the c.90 ball return.not sure if i can get part number but suggest you call amf richmond and ask for a manual or if it is available on the web.sorry, i have not installed this version for at least 12 years.
        maister.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X