Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Part Number

Howdy all.
    I don't even know if these exist or not, but I am looking for the P/N for a rudder reduction pulley for a PBL (not kicker). Does anyone make these, and if so, what is the P/N?
    Thanks in advance!
    Bob

Re: Need Part Number

if you are tring to slow down rudder arm cause of 6lb ers timing wronge and you have original pbl mousetrap (tensioner)pulley on vantage has a pulley that looks the same but rudder drive side is smaller.i get it from stahls............

this works good for me some times you need to put a 360 belt on mouse trap to rudder...... hope it helps

Comment

what the heck is a mousetrap? If you are referring to the belt tensioner assy that the pulley connects to, then it is connected to a long thin rod, which is connected to a spring near the top. It does not resemble the kicker assy, which has the big spring in the middle of the assy. Hope that helps.

Comment

bg I have the number but it is at the center I will pm you the # tomorrow unless someone beats me to it vantage does make em all my rudders have em
        DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

mouse trap =tensioner

Comment

i was talking pbl just a field name for tensioner

Comment

V070-011-131M
              Ex-Mech
              The 45/70 Goverment is the only Goverment I trust

Comment

Originally posted by BG:
                Howdy all.
                I don't even know if these exist or not, but I am looking for the P/N for a rudder reduction pulley for a PBL (not kicker). Does anyone make these, and if so, what is the P/N?
                Thanks in advance!
                Bob
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rob, if you have light ball sensors still on your machines there is no reason you need to slow the rudder down. That is the purpose of the L.B.S.

If you have a problen with the rudder kicking out 6 lb. balls then you have a L.B.S out of adjustment. Check the roller in the front of the L.B.S. if the roller bearing is dry inside then this will occur. Also make sure that the unit is resetting after an obstuction.

If I can be of anymore assistance please call. 530-662-1014 MIke

Comment

Thanks Mike.
                  All the LBS's were gutted before I started here way back in 83. They just had the shells (cam &amp; 1 follower). I've since pulled those and put in the spring loaded drive links. Thats why I need to slow them down.
                  Ex-Mech, thanks for the P/N !

Bob

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X