Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini PBL instalation

Hey guys we just got some Mini PBL's. How long does it take to install one? I looking at the manual they have you replace lower and upper ball lift shafts and bearing. They also show replacing parts on the uprails. Why?

I am just chomping at the bit to get these in a couple of pairs that go throgh kickers weekly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Mini PBL instalation

It will take probably 4 hours on your first one but after the first one you'll know what to do and what to look for so the time will get faster.
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

PAT
      FIRST ONE OF MINE TOOK 4-6 HRS THENE CUT IT DOWN TO ABOUT 2HRS AFTER THAT.. NEED SOOM OF AMF'S SPECIAL LAY OUT TOOLS I HAVE THEMM..

Comment

it takes me about 2 to 3 hours to install a mini pbl
        DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

JUST ATEST

Comment

It took me about 5! WOW what a difference. It took a little to adjust it and all and man when it all was adjusted what cool site! I felt like a kid when I was watching this thing work. Well worth the time and effort. The others will be done this summer. Joe asked why I started this one at mid season, I told him that I made a deal with myself when I had to put on the last kicker wheel from my last order that lane was being converted.

Hey ski sky nice to see someone from the same area. If you need anything please call or pm me.

Pat

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X