Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini PBL instalation

Hey guys we just got some Mini PBL's. How long does it take to install one? I looking at the manual they have you replace lower and upper ball lift shafts and bearing. They also show replacing parts on the uprails. Why?

I am just chomping at the bit to get these in a couple of pairs that go throgh kickers weekly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Mini PBL instalation

It will take probably 4 hours on your first one but after the first one you'll know what to do and what to look for so the time will get faster.
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

PAT
      FIRST ONE OF MINE TOOK 4-6 HRS THENE CUT IT DOWN TO ABOUT 2HRS AFTER THAT.. NEED SOOM OF AMF'S SPECIAL LAY OUT TOOLS I HAVE THEMM..

Comment

it takes me about 2 to 3 hours to install a mini pbl
        DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

JUST ATEST

Comment

It took me about 5! WOW what a difference. It took a little to adjust it and all and man when it all was adjusted what cool site! I felt like a kid when I was watching this thing work. Well worth the time and effort. The others will be done this summer. Joe asked why I started this one at mid season, I told him that I made a deal with myself when I had to put on the last kicker wheel from my last order that lane was being converted.

Hey ski sky nice to see someone from the same area. If you need anything please call or pm me.

Pat

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X