Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pindication Boards

Does anyone out there have any Serra Masking unit pindication/sparemaker boards that they might like to get rid of????
    To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Re: Pindication Boards

Do you have the P/N of the board? There were a few different versions.
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

i have one i think. Only one. Not sure what type, give me something to look for and i'll tell you. Hell it may not even work, thats how much i know of old school pindicator stuff.
      The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Sierra masks now thats a name from the late 1970's.Not many around now. i don't know of any in uk perhaps there may be some in older centres in Italy.
        maister

Comment

The Sierra Masking Unit Board that I have a P/N 612-362-053 Rev C. This House was built in 1985 and has 40 Lanes of these pindication boards. Any help in trying to find some would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
          To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Comment

Wow, good luck. Do they have sparemaker? I have one without sparemaker.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck/denverco:
              Does anyone out there have any Serra Masking unit pindication/sparemaker boards that they might like to get rid of????
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chuck,
              Will this latchboard help. It's for Sierra mask that were on 30's, don't know if there is a different board on 70's. The only trouble we had with this unit is K-13 hanging up and keeping all the pin-lites on and a few C-17's going out, and this was not often. The P/N for this unit is 236-001-754 and I have about 10 of them.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X