Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pindication Boards

Does anyone out there have any Serra Masking unit pindication/sparemaker boards that they might like to get rid of????
    To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Re: Pindication Boards

Do you have the P/N of the board? There were a few different versions.
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

i have one i think. Only one. Not sure what type, give me something to look for and i'll tell you. Hell it may not even work, thats how much i know of old school pindicator stuff.
      The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Sierra masks now thats a name from the late 1970's.Not many around now. i don't know of any in uk perhaps there may be some in older centres in Italy.
        maister

Comment

The Sierra Masking Unit Board that I have a P/N 612-362-053 Rev C. This House was built in 1985 and has 40 Lanes of these pindication boards. Any help in trying to find some would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
          To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Comment

Wow, good luck. Do they have sparemaker? I have one without sparemaker.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck/denverco:
              Does anyone out there have any Serra Masking unit pindication/sparemaker boards that they might like to get rid of????
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chuck,
              Will this latchboard help. It's for Sierra mask that were on 30's, don't know if there is a different board on 70's. The only trouble we had with this unit is K-13 hanging up and keeping all the pin-lites on and a few C-17's going out, and this was not often. The P/N for this unit is 236-001-754 and I have about 10 of them.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X