Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Chassis

I have aquired an 82-70 MP Chassis that when connected up will not give any pindication, 1st ball light or machine run,program zero. Any clue as to what I need to be looking to get a machine to run? No matter what machine I put it on its the same problem?
    To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Re: MP Chassis

Move All 3 Glass Relays To The Right(Last 1 Goes To The Farthest Left),,See What That Does..

S Relay(Spot),M Relay(On-Off),and M2 Relay(Sweep Reverse Relay).

M Relay Should Be The Offending Culprit [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

CHECK the pindication klixon.

Comment

Check continuity on the breakers, CB1 in particular.
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Left To Right

Program Zero SW.,CB1 3Amp,CB2 2Amp,CB3 2Amp.

Bottom CB4 1Amp
          If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Right on, Felix! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ignore what I said. I didn't program Zero. Sorry i read thing to quick

Comment

Ignore what I said. I didn't see program Zero. Sorry i read thing to quick

Comment

Originally posted by lustre king:
                    Ignore what I said. I didn't see program Zero. Sorry i read thing to quick
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just Curious; You Didn't Read MP CHASSIS?
                    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

:p
                        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

[img]http://pic17.****************/VOL856/934456/1718790/23196461.jpg[/img]
                          Nice collection of relay's ay.

A bad connection of pc board in slot/connector, sometimes dirty or burned, can give you the problems you describe.
                          Does your deck light work on this chassis?
                          So it goes.

Comment

i didn't see program zero. What I read was pindication. I saw MP. At least I admitted it. Are you perfect?

Comment

Yes, Lampie my deck light works on this chassis. I can run sweep, table through the relays, can also run sweep and table from the switches on the side of the chassis. I get no pindication lights nor do I get first ball light. When I push the chassis program/zero switch nothing happens. Machine does not run.
                              To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X