Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profile ball lifts

Anybody have the Profile ball lifts. If so have you had any problems with balls getting stuck in lift and causing motor to stop? It has been ongoing problem since install. I have it happen at least once a week and mainly on a certain pair. I have changed the motor on this pair 3 times and it still happens. Any help?

THANKS

BAMM

Re: profile ball lifts

Try increasing the belt tension. Loosen adjustable pulley, wedge a screwdriver in slot under pulley pry up and retighten pulley.

Comment

I had a pair that did the same thing, usually with brand new reactives. Same adj as Clutch has added and problem was solved. The only difference was my motor didnt trip but the belt melted instead!!!
      I'm Brian and so is my wife.......

http://www.badassbowling.com

Comment

When a reactive resin gets to the transition of the upper & lower rails, can you hear the centrifugal mechanism kicking? If so your voltage inside the motor might be set to 220V instead of 110V.

Sounds like your belt tension might be ok, since the motor is stopping and not frying the belt. Another thing you might want to consider is running the go-cart type of wheels for the Brunswick power lifts. They don’t put as much pressure on the ball as the “V”s and grip fantastic. I really like the urethane foam ones made by Quality part #90-5260.

Triac

Comment

Red "V" tire on the bottom, and go-cart tire on the top.
          "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

I found wires were not in proper place. Lets see if it is fixed. I did increase belt tension on some that had problem and it did fix some. I still have a few that will happen about once every two months.
            THANKS

BAMM

Comment

The lifts are prewired for 220 from AMF. They will run, but balls will stop them most of the time.
              This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X