Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess

I replaced a carpet tonight. Reason being is that the seam came apart exposing black goo to the pins, plows, well, everything. Ball door side of carpet was shedding black all over the place. Also front and rear roller had black strings wrapped around bearings.

What kind of carpet was it??

Everyone that gets it right wins a bean burrito -onions + sour cream.

Re: Guess

I hear how much everyone loves the pumpkins here, it couldn't have been one of them could it? :p
    All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rep:
      I hear how much everyone loves the pumpkins here, it couldn't have been one of them could it? :p
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will post the answer this afternoon.

Comment

Vantage Premium?
        Tough on the outside, but soft in the middle.
        Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

My guess is going to be with one of the older tan units from AMF. Part number something like 000-???-753 or close to it. Anyways, it was the tan ones. Good carpet, but once she started to go, she went quickly and loudly.
          "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

I'm guessin' a pumkin carpet. I had one do that just the other day.
            There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Pumkin....Has to be....He's always telling me how much of a mess he has with the pumkins and is in the process of changing all of them out with the Platinums.
              Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

The answer is Pumpkin belt.

Bean Burritos for Rep and AF and Table Head.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch Plate:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shocker.

Comment

huge, massive, almost UNMEASURABLE surprise there [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

i had to install 6 pumpkin carpets, against my will, here comes trouble!
                    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch Plate:

Bean Burritos for Rep and AF and Table Head.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                      All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Clutch Plate:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shocker. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL....The question was more of a joke than anything.

Only got 20 more pumpkins to go.

Comment

i've been using the pumpkin/tan ones for over 4 years with no problems until now. i have 6lb. ball spinning on carpet belts about 6" in front of exit. i have 48 lanes with 36 p/t's from amf
                          and 7 white ones from stahl's and 5 from disadvantage, oops' i meant vantage...i have this problem only on pt's and white ones but the vantage p one's are sucking up the oil and falling apart.

jim
                          jim k.

Comment

Originally posted by jim k:
                            and 5 from disadvantage, oops' i meant vantage...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Careful Jim... or the Vantage legal team will be knocking on your door tomorrow.

Even if they are a bunch of weasels... we really shouldn't say anything bad about them here... or they're liable to launch another backhanded attack on the site.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                            Working...
                            X