Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numbers please

Am looking to find out the part numbers for two different items.

1. The lower support wiper. The support for the ball duster cloth ring half way down the down sweep.
    (PS. i agree the brown dusters are shocking)

2. The grub screw (soc head) that secures the belt tensioner assembly to the odd machine.
    Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Re: numbers please

Originally posted by Alastair:
    Am looking to find out the part numbers for two different items.

1. The lower support wiper. The support for the ball duster cloth ring half way down the down sweep.
    (PS. i agree the brown dusters are shocking)

2. The grub screw (soc head) that secures the belt tensioner assembly to the odd machine.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1. 000-021-813 Wiper Support

2. 806-265-160 3/8-16 x 1 Screw (I'm assuming this is for a kicker lift tensioner? This is the screw that goes into the hub theat's welded onto the metal kickback frame of the odd machine.)
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Alastair, Bottom support is not needed just use shorter ball wipers and let them hang, this way they wipe the balls better. If you have AMF wipers cut in half and seam them.

Also it's good to use 4 parts of the wiper cloth if your not already using that system. If your not familiar with this, what you do is put on the wiper, with enough cloth to cover the ball and all the excess cloth scrunched up to one side, than you push the cloth over to the clean side and scrunch up the dirty side, flip over for the next 2 changes. I would get 8 days out of my wipers this way, as I turned every second day.

Frank.
      always doing my best.

Comment

Hi Alistair, take the grub screw from the PBL at the centre shaft that rests on the ball stops and replace it with a 9/16" head bolt (a 3/8" thread bnc thread).
        wiper cloth bracket for retaining ring can be made from flat bar measured from top one and simply put a bolt either side of where the ring would sit. cheap and just as effective.
        maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X