Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBL and ball calls for the house

Another reason I think the machines are alive.

Three weeks ago I installed a PBL on a pair of lanes. Since we finalized the install we have not had a ball call in the whole house!

I was replacing 4 kickers per week and it felt like my main job was chasing ball calls during league.

One PBL and the other four pairs got the warning we are serious about no more ball calls!

Makes me go hmmmmmmmm

Re: PBL and ball calls for the house

Sort of like when the pinchaser calls the head mechanic at home about a recurring problem that won't happen when the head mechanic is there to watch... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by davect:
      Sort of like when the pinchaser calls the head mechanic at home about a recurring problem that won't happen when the head mechanic is there to watch... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear you on that one! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

or take a vacation and all hell breaks lose [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea I have gone to a league for 3 weeks now because the pinchaser would have such bad problems they would have to move teams. Since I have been there we have not any problems that take more than 2 minutes to fix

Comment

They are all waiting for the right moment. Then ALL of them are going to go on strike at the same time [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Prob. be on a weekend, All HE!! will break loose. Ball calls on 4 &amp; 5 lanes at a time [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Tell me about all heck breaken loose, on presidents day I had 2 machines go down. one broke both pit suports and when I got that one fixed the lane right next to it fried a table drive shaft. Not to mention that I already had a carpet going out on lane 1. Did this happen to everyone on presidents day? Seems to me if there is a big holiday all heck breaks loose!
              There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

you have to sweet talk all the machines.Remember you call one a bitch and they all get upset.Be nice to them and they will be nice to you, MOST of the time.
                maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X