Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBL vs Mini PBL

How does a Mini PBL differ from a "regular" PBL?

Re: PBL vs Mini PBL

The mini is shipped without the light ball sensor. You use a speed reduction pulley and a spring loaded drive link for the rudder. I worked at a center with the l.b.s. and they were fine but but I have no problems with the mini kits either so save a few bucks and go with the minis. I believe all minis are shipped with the gripper kits as well. I did mine before the gripper kits. But I use the thick rail covers from stahlls and space the bracket out 1/4 inch and have no troubles.

Comment

Slow Down Pulley and Super Rudder.
      This is a humpback, but same paddle stuff

Comment

I got 'PBL Lites' too. I don't really miss the light ball sensor anyway. Once you get the rudder speed and pressure the way you want it they are great.

Not having a light ball sensor means one less assembly to carry spares for and service too! Excellent! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        I'm Brian and so is my wife.......

http://www.badassbowling.com

Comment

We installed the lifelong conversion kit (humpback system), this works very well and is much cheaper, and so simple to build in. One man needs about 2 1/2 hours to change kickers to humpback.

Comment

We installed the lifelong conversion kit
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where and from who did you buy them?
            Waar zit jij in Leiden?
            Martin
            So it goes.

Comment

i got one of the life long paddle drive units,
              a magic unit at about 1/10th the price of a lightball senser here in australia

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X