Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega -Tek Boards

I have a machine that is burning up the sweep reverse relay. Changed chassis, gearbox/head, sweep run/reverse switch, checked capacitors, and checked for burnt/loose wires. Does anybody have other ideas. I apreciate the help guys.

Re: Omega -Tek Boards

This is a chassis with the MK-70 & expander?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

DO YOU have a after market motor switch?

Comment

The relay on the expander is getting fried?

Comment

THE RELAY IS BURNING UP. IT HAPPENS WITH AN AFTER MARKET SWITCH AND A NORMAL SWITCH. I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THEY ARE NATIONAL MOTORS. CALLED OMEGA-TEK AND THEY SAID IT IS A VOLTAGE PROBLEM IN THE SWEEP AREA. THEY CHASSIS HAS THE MK-70 AND EXPANDER.

Comment

Is the motor wired right?

Comment

I'm assuming that you have gone thru the C1. You might want to replace the C1 connector, possibly it has broken down internally and you are getting some arcing internally - I've seen that b-4! Just guessing at this point.... :p

Comment

I did find the wiring in the wireway to be set up for a SS start switch. Put wiring back to normal and a regular motor on the sweep. So far all is good. I will let you guys know how things turn out after about a year of run time.........lol. Thanks everyone !!!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X