Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xima Pinspotters

Has anyone heard of these pinspotters made in China?

Re: Xima Pinspotters

Just stick with AMF or as much as I hate to say it Brunswick and you will be just fine.

Mike
    Mike

Comment

This is indeed a clone of the amf 82-70. They used cheap materials and the first machines are taken out already! Just like Mike I would say stay away as far as posible from these machines.

Comment

I've heard nothing but BAD things about those machines - stick with good ol USA machines!
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

*Sings* Ain't nothing like the real thing baby! Stick with the real deal, genuine AMF's forever [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

If you want a cheap machine,then take the latest version of the VIA machines and put some origine AMF parts in,then it is not a bad machine for a couple of years,but they are not as reliable and durable as real AMF machines.

Comment

If you are looking for cheaper buy some old 30's and from what I hear you will be farther ahead. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]

Comment

<span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

LMAO "G"! That rocks! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                  All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

The only casian countries I would buy anything expensive from is Korea and Japan. Nufff Said!
                    I RUN WITH SCISSORS!

Comment

Agreed.
                      They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGMan143:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by misterx:
                          If you are looking for cheaper buy some old 30's and from what I hear you will be farther ahead. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And if you buy twice as many as you need, you will nearly have to buy parts ever again!! :p
                          Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                          Working...
                          X