Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gizmo's for Front roller bracket and 30's P.E.W.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gizmo's for Front roller bracket and 30's P.E.W.

We use the gizmo at the top to change out our 30's pinwheels. It is 2, 2x4's nailed together for the fulcrum and a front roller body cut in half for the lever to be operated by your foot. Put the wood about 8 inches behind the PW. Remove the springs off the bottom guide rollers. Remove the belt, PF solenoid, the 4 bolts in the bottom of the H frame. Take one bolt out of each side on the top and loosen the other 2 to where you can just turn the lock nuts by hand. Place the lever under the PW, making sure the front of it does not extend beyond the apron. Press the lever and lift the PW enough to take the pressure off the H frame. While pushing the H forward with the heel of your hand remove the lock nuts and bolts. Lower the PW which should lean against the distributor (be careful if it doesn't). Take the frame out of the PW, roll the PW out and you've got it.

The other tool is used for pinning the front roller back when the roller pops out.

P.S.
    Notice how great Martha looks since she got out of the can. She has a big radiant smile and looks 10 years younger. Think possibly there was a big "bubba" or big "bubberette" present at the facility? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X