Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vantage round table

Anyone in the chicago area going to the Vantage round table amf parts discussion on March 28th in Lisle ? It should be interesting to see what parts they have for us to try and they want input on the most troublesome items we have used.

Re: Vantage round table

Iffin Magic Triangle is There; Count Me In.

Dutch
    Member # 417
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Sounds interesting.
      Where can I get more info ??
      Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Originally posted by felix:
        Iffin the king is There; Count Me In.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Old -School, I believe Langlo bowling and Billiard is sponsering it. 800-553-6606

Comment

I called them.
            Received a return call, (Had my silver bullet completely torn down &amp; cleaned. Was in the prosess of putting it back together). Not sure who it was as I didnt have my mind on the phone conversation.

But Bottom line is (INVITE ONLY)
            So as much as I'd like to attend, It's not to be.
            Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Originally posted by Mreessr:
              Anyone in the chicago area going to the Vantage round table amf parts discussion on March 28th in Lisle ? It should be interesting to see what parts they have for us to try and they want input on the most troublesome items we have used.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I recently attended one and got to meet some guys from Vantage and was very impressed with the overall discussion. Many mechanics expressed their concerns, wishes, and opinions on a number of issues. All opinions (good and bad) were taken well and I felt they will definitely fix anything that's wrong. They have made a number of fixes to past troublesome parts. It is well worth the time if you're invited. Important thing is to be honest and let them know their good and bad points.
              "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Hey Mreessr;
                If you are going on the 28th bring the XL chassis along with you. I plan on being there if everything goes Ok. See you then.

AMF DOCTOR
                AMF DOCTOR
                The doctor makes house calls.
                http://s427.photobucket.com/home/AMFDOCTOR/index

Comment

Someone better attend; they need some serious help!

Doing service work last year I received assemblies incorrectly assembled, respot cells, front rollers, etc...

POOR quality control.

They had one of their round tables out west, I sent some ideas with a friend. What they need is to employ a good AMF Tech to oversee that line. Copying the parts shouldn't be a problem, teaching someone how to measure should be the priority. Most of their parts do not fit the machines. We have to make them fit. Kind of hard to get guys to reorder when that happens.

Sorry to be frank, cost me a lot of time last year.
                  Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

They Had one of their round tables in CO and I forwarded my recommendations. Only Because I Was Asked by A Dist. For My Input....When I Questioned him for a report...It Was YADAA Yada same old stuff.NUTTIN Happened.

Dutch
                    Member # 417
                    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

Boy's And Girls; The Only True Round Table Is Here On Bowl Tech!

I Miss Chaddie PooH!

Dutch
                      Member # 417
                      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

Originally posted by felix:
                        They Had one of their round tables in CO and I forwarded my recommendations. Only Because I Was Asked by A Dist. For My Input....When I Questioned him for a report...It Was YADAA Yada same old stuff.NUTTIN Happened.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dutch
                        Member # 417

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                        our technician is working full time on another...
                        Working...
                        X