Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• center ball lift

I got a pair that I can not get the lift in back to center. I have kickers and have swicthed the eccentrics around and tried other ones. I have had lift out many times and inspected it no bad parts. Any help???

BAMM

Re: center ball lift

you might want to check and see if the rails didn't come loose and move to the side. I had that happen and scratched the he!! out of a bunch of balls. rubbing on the side of the machine.

candy

Comment

I checked them and they are tight. Since this was supposed to be my day off (lol) I moved the lift rods and filler over so it is somewhat centered with belt. I threw a bunch of balls and it did not throw belt. But I really want it fixed right.
      THANKS

BAMM

Comment

Are both machines at the same hight and is the distance between front ends and back ends at the same distance on these lanes?
        So it goes.

Comment

Have you tried using the split shafts?

Comment

I don't know how fussy you are about your lifts being centered and installed by "the book". The one thing I hate and in most cases will not do is to move the metal and wooden down sweep tracks. If a ball is going down them just fine and not hitting anything, why mess with them. If the lift belt is twisting as the ball goes up the lift, move the lift until the belt runs true. If the ball starts up fine and goes up OK lock the lift down and let it run. Who says it has to be centered between the tracks. I've seen a few houses with lifts this way and this was the only way to get them to run right without any more trouble. One other thing I just thought of. Has the up rails ever been changed, not the rubber but the metal rails inside the tubes. There are two different types and maybe if they were changed, they might have put the wrong one in. There is a difference between a PBL and kicker rail in the way they are bent.

AMF DOCTOR
            The doctor makes house calls.
            AMF DOCTOR
            The doctor makes house calls.
            http://s427.photobucket.com/home/AMFDOCTOR/index

Comment

The AMFDOCTOR's reply makes me think of the cut in the kickbacks. Maybe one rail is getting pushed to one side because the upsweep rail is resting on the kickback, and the other is not.
              This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X