Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did these go to?

well, wish me luck, i got about forty minutes before my full house of leauges fire up and im worried. Why? I just replaced the stringers in the bin on lane 4, both center ones. When I was all said and done, i had a about eight "leftover" nuts and bolts. I cant frickin figure out what theyre from, so i guess when the bin collapses during league I'll have a better shot at guessing where they were supposed to go. On a personal note, changing out stringers sucks the big one.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Re: what did these go to?

And the small ones! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

I have a complete bin assy ready to go in and they are a biatch to work on even in the shop.

Comment

Turn off the lights and shine a flashlight across the side of the stringers. You will see where they go. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

hope nothing too serious happened.*70*PinMonkey. all jobs have problems but unless you have tiny fingers and tools, your right ,this is a strain.
        maister

Comment

Sounds like when I work on my car. I always have left over parts.
          SGT
          U.S. Army/AVN
          Retired

Comment

And another thing... who designed the damn bin anyway? Its like a Rubik's cube. You cant take this bolt out without taking this bracket off thats blocking it, but you cant get that off either, cuz you cant get a wrench on the other side until the first part comes off. I'd like to find the guy that designed the bin, and the distributor, and the lift rails.... and kick him in the nuts.
            The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by *70*PinMonkey:
              ... I'd like to find the guy that designed the bin, and the distributor, and the lift rails.... and kick him in the nuts.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But first you would have to remove the bearing retainer, mounting stud, strain shield... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Nice, Ar Rar.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X