Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did these go to?

well, wish me luck, i got about forty minutes before my full house of leauges fire up and im worried. Why? I just replaced the stringers in the bin on lane 4, both center ones. When I was all said and done, i had a about eight "leftover" nuts and bolts. I cant frickin figure out what theyre from, so i guess when the bin collapses during league I'll have a better shot at guessing where they were supposed to go. On a personal note, changing out stringers sucks the big one.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Re: what did these go to?

And the small ones! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

I have a complete bin assy ready to go in and they are a biatch to work on even in the shop.

Comment

Turn off the lights and shine a flashlight across the side of the stringers. You will see where they go. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

hope nothing too serious happened.*70*PinMonkey. all jobs have problems but unless you have tiny fingers and tools, your right ,this is a strain.
        maister

Comment

Sounds like when I work on my car. I always have left over parts.
          SGT
          U.S. Army/AVN
          Retired

Comment

And another thing... who designed the damn bin anyway? Its like a Rubik's cube. You cant take this bolt out without taking this bracket off thats blocking it, but you cant get that off either, cuz you cant get a wrench on the other side until the first part comes off. I'd like to find the guy that designed the bin, and the distributor, and the lift rails.... and kick him in the nuts.
            The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by *70*PinMonkey:
              ... I'd like to find the guy that designed the bin, and the distributor, and the lift rails.... and kick him in the nuts.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But first you would have to remove the bearing retainer, mounting stud, strain shield... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Nice, Ar Rar.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X