TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

just want to say hi to everyone here at bowl-tech. I am a new member to this site, but not to the industry. I have been working on 82-70s for almost 13 years, and have checked out this site for over 2 years, and am amazed by some of the knowledge i have read. Just want to say that I am looking foreward to the help when I need it as well as dishing it when I feel that I can be of some help as well. Talk to you all soon!
    Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Re: Hello!

Welcome to BT! With 13 years of experience I'm sure you'll be able to help out quite a bit! Enjoy the ride! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Hello & Welcome

I love that user name [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

old school.. my wife had alot to do with me being "bent" and my old boss.
        Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

TO much info.......What you do behind closed door's is you buisness. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] lol
          Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Welcome to Bowl-Tech. Please keep your hands and feet in the tram at all times. :p

Comment

Welcome and greetz to ya... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
              <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Welcome....
                Peanut

Comment

Salutations [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

A "bent wrench"... isn't that when you smoke a few too many and start chucking?

Seriously, welcome. That's 13 extra years to add to the Bowl Tech collective experience - a very very nice addition. Thanks for joining in.

Cheers,
                    Andrew.

Comment

Howdy!
                      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Welcome Aboard.
                        They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

13 years and you haven't hung out with us, your beer is warm.

WELCOME

Mike
                          Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

glad you have joined us, bent wrench, we all look forward to each others little pieces of information, advise and thanks.
                            maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                            I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                            Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                            Working...
                            X