Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humpback belts

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a company that makes humpback belts other then lifelong. If you could post them it would be helpful thanks

Re: Humpback belts

There are a lot of threads pertaining to the reliably of the humpback belts. Do a search on this site in the AMF forums.

A few mechanics are converting the humpback back to the old reliable PBL system. The only mod needed to make the PBL the ultimate (with today’s lane conditions) is the rail covers and belt change. I prefer Stahls super thick rail covers and their gray belts.

Triac

Comment

Talk to Lifelong again. They have abandoned the moulded belts that were giving so much trouble. The new belts are working great.

Ray
      Ray Jordan
      Cybernetic Solutions/tenpintec
      Australia

Comment

There is another company manufacturing the Humpy belt.

Comment

I completely agree with every thing that triac said. Your the man.
          They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Lifelongs new belts work sweet. Give them a call & I bet you'll be happy with what they have for you.
            Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

I have 2 more pairs of lanes and I will be rid of the humpback system and back with PBL`S Like triac said as long as you use the thick rail covers you will not have any problems with the PBL`S......
              DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

For Sale: 1(one) slightly used Humpback Belt with trimmings...............seroiusly,after the initial experience with this belt,my boss wouldn't spit out any more cash for another(improved or not)
                Qualified to do anything with nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by KLH@barksbowl:
                  I have 2 more pairs of lanes and I will be rid of the humpback system and back with PBL`S Like triac said as long as you use the thick rail covers you will not have any problems with the PBL`S......
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I have three left. Stahls gray belts and thick uprail covers are the way to go
                  My mom always said there was one crazy person on every bus,... but I could never find him.

Comment

Ordered 2 more racthet assbly today along with flat belts and rail covers. Only 5 more to do.
                    SGT
                    U.S. Army/AVN
                    Retired

Comment

Hump them out the back door, I'll keep my PBL's

Comment

Heck

You dont want them.
                        Ship them to me postage due. I'm ripping out my PBL's &amp; LBS's. Down to one LBS left. Only lane's that I have problems with lite balls.
                        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Are you serious old school? You feeling ok?? I sent u a PM.
                          Charley
                          82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
                          2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

If anyone still has any of those humpback belts left from switching back to PBL's, send them my way. Call me at Beech Grove Bowl 317-784-3743

I'm primarily looking for the old style humpback belts with the full v-groove back.

My problem with the *NEW* humpback belts is the "cogs" on the back. They seem to pop off way to frequently.

My question about PBL's do they require kickrollers to be reinstalled. If so, I'll pass...those sucked.

Comment

YOU HAVE A PM !!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X