Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty cool story

my monday night league is 18 lanes, 4 per team of mentally challenged people. i have to tell you that they are really great. i got a call to add the 6 pin to lane 9. i get there and i see that the 4-7 is also present. so of course i spot the pin and have to stay to put it back in the bin. HE CONVERTED IT! i can hear all of those people going nuts up front. so i took one of the pins and wrote with a sharpie on it his acchievement and gave him the pin. the moral of this to me is you can never do to much for someone, no matter who they are or how they are. because when i handed him that pin, he said it was the best day of his life. THAT, if you have any heart, will make anyone feel as if you did your job from the heavens that day. it just has to make you feel really good that you played a part in someone elses life in a way that often, we overlook. Brad K
    Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Re: pretty cool story

Good story Mr. Bent
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

You Da man, good job!!
      Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
      804-240-4982

Comment

Excellent Bent Wrench. not only will you be remembered but the gesture will be talked about by many for many years.
        maister

Comment

Very nice Bent. We always try to go out of our way for groups like that. They're really good kids, the parents on the other hand is where we have our problems
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Very nice Bent; I have all of lafarge's pins still in my garage.
            Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

lol mike lol
              Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

That's one thing that keeps folks coming back.
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Yah but he's try to get me to give them to him so he can remember me. :p
                  They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by bent wrench:
                    my monday night league is 18 lanes, 4 per team of mentally challenged people. i have to tell you that they are really great. i got a call to add the 6 pin to lane 9. i get there and i see that the 4-7 is also present. so of course i spot the pin and have to stay to put it back in the bin. HE CONVERTED IT! i can hear all of those people going nuts up front. so i took one of the pins and wrote with a sharpie on it his acchievement and gave him the pin. the moral of this to me is you can never do to much for someone, no matter who they are or how they are. because when i handed him that pin, he said it was the best day of his life. THAT, if you have any heart, will make anyone feel as if you did your job from the heavens that day. it just has to make you feel really good that you played a part in someone elses life in a way that often, we overlook. Brad K
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool story! A little "good" can go a longways!
                    I guarentee you that guy will cherish that pin for the rest of his life.
                    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X