Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balls comming back damaged

Quite a few league bowlers have told us that they have had their balls comming back with smallish chunks taken out of them. now, problem is, the ball return and gates and everything was checked over carefully 3 times, no problem.
    So what i am thinking that it is the subway rails comming out of slight alighment due to climate change?
    is this correct? how much does it cost to get them re alighned?

Re: balls comming back damaged

At the risk of encouraging any forthcoming chicanery, i would like to know what style ball lifts you have in front and in back.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by hookbowler:
      Quite a few of my junior league teammates have told us that they have had their balls comming back with smallish chunks taken out of them.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fixed.

Comment

check flat gutter screws that they are all tight, check all gutter coupling screws, make sure cushion is completely "cushioned", underground return rails.. good way to do this is to find out the color of the balls being chipped or gouged as most league bowlers say (lol) and look for the fragments with a flashlight. if you can find them, it will lead you to your problem. also where the downsweep connects to the underlane is aoften a prime suspect as well as where it connects to the front lift.
        Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

Pulled up the subway 'roofs' yesterday noticed that there where quite a few screws loose, tightented them all up and no more complants.
          Thankyou bent wrench

Comment

sure thing
            Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X