Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balls comming back damaged

Quite a few league bowlers have told us that they have had their balls comming back with smallish chunks taken out of them. now, problem is, the ball return and gates and everything was checked over carefully 3 times, no problem.
    So what i am thinking that it is the subway rails comming out of slight alighment due to climate change?
    is this correct? how much does it cost to get them re alighned?

Re: balls comming back damaged

At the risk of encouraging any forthcoming chicanery, i would like to know what style ball lifts you have in front and in back.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by hookbowler:
      Quite a few of my junior league teammates have told us that they have had their balls comming back with smallish chunks taken out of them.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fixed.

Comment

check flat gutter screws that they are all tight, check all gutter coupling screws, make sure cushion is completely "cushioned", underground return rails.. good way to do this is to find out the color of the balls being chipped or gouged as most league bowlers say (lol) and look for the fragments with a flashlight. if you can find them, it will lead you to your problem. also where the downsweep connects to the underlane is aoften a prime suspect as well as where it connects to the front lift.
        Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

Pulled up the subway 'roofs' yesterday noticed that there where quite a few screws loose, tightented them all up and no more complants.
          Thankyou bent wrench

Comment

sure thing
            Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X