Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between 82-70 and 82-90xl

can someone tell me what are all the differences between the 2 machines, as im always in at a centre running 8290xl and lending a hand as they are short of techs, also they dont have a manual.

so in short, what may i get hung up on when working on/fixing them

Re: difference between 82-70 and 82-90xl

there not to disimilar, i went from working on 82/70's to working on 90XL's and they are quite similar, 90's are quite simple to work on, best bit being there's not a million wires can cables to come off, pretty much all the faults i've had have been mechanical and most electrical faults are easliy put right.
    Depends which table the 90 comes with, i've heard they come in all sorts of forms, mine is the thin heavy steal one (i think) which is failry easy to pick up on, maybe have a look online for the manual and print it off, its quite easy to use

Comment

I know that the XL has a faster respot time. and i am not sure, but i have heard that from the console you can respot singular/patterns of pins.

Comment

you can NOT spot singular/pattern of pins unless you physically do it from the bin.Brunswick have a system that this can be done from i think it is called frameworks.If aluminium tables then not a lot of difference.If steel tables then different set up for table,yoke and cells.
        maister

Comment

these ones have the alum tables, as far as i could tell no table wires or gp switch difference being the chassis. does that sound right? also different motors and/or gbox.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X