Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8270s w/mps w/frameworks can you remove table wires

is there any way to interface frame works w/mps
    i would like to remove all table wires this summer need to interface scoreing

thanks
    Daniel

Re: 8270s w/mps w/frameworks can you remove table wires

No. Sorry.

Comment

Sorry Danial, you're stuck with two independant systems. The only communication you get between the two is the 12th frame reset.

Owners did not do their homework before deciding on a scoring system. If they had gone to Classic, you could have but you would have had to do the wiring yourself.
      Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Trust me if you Don't have frameworks now don't put it in with 70s I had it in pheonix and it was a headache. There is noway you can interface it.
        They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Ask Ex Mech.....

You could put an AMF camera on top of the Bruns camera and use a camera box then run the wires ino the chassis.

Comment

Brilliant thought Jerry, although you left out that he will have to pay for that out of his own pocket. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Markrag, As Jerry stated, this setup does work, there is a center locally here around Akron Oh. that has this setup, Sto-Kent Lanes. Seems to work pretty good. I was under the impression that Framewerxs could run the VPS camera, and that supplied also suplied the Pin-Sense signal for the MP Chassis's.
              Ex-Mech
              The 45/70 Goverment is the only Goverment I trust

Comment

Frameworx does run VPS cameras, but Brunswick didn't even equip it with the ability to cycle a pinsetter. Given that, do you think they'd give it the ability to take advantage of AMF's superior short-cycle abilities?

There is no wiring from the VPS or LGP to interface with a chassis. There are many, many, many, many wires and cables required to make Frameworx work - way more than other scoring systems to be sure. And most of those other systems do interface with MP's and Expanders to do short-cycles. Still more systems at least have the ability to eliminate table wiring with contact closure that simulates strike signaling. But not Brunswick!

I'd be interested in seeing this dual camera setup! If you can fit both cameras where they need to be on the capping, it sounds like it would work. Still has to be way more trouble than using any scoring system that was designed to interface (read: "Non-Brunswick").

Comment

In all fairness to Brunswick, their new system Vector, does accommodate the intelligence of the AMF machines.

Comment

guys you all are right frameworks sucks bad but it is what i have here to work with it was here befor me i wanted to sell system and put in accu xl but hard to find buyers thanks guys

Daniel

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...
                    Working...
                    X