Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat'l Gearbox

Yo, looking for output gear for nat'l combo box. Lost two this week. Anyone got any spare boxes or gears laying around? Getting kind of hard to wheel and deal and find.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Re: Nat'l Gearbox

I don't have any extras, but you might check JCP they have most of the parts in stock.

Mike
    Mike

Comment

check with stahls. they usually have part for national motor/gearbox

Comment

Monkey........I have some

Give me a call. You still want that X-frame ??
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Old School saved my bacon, thanks to you other guys for responses too. JCP and Stahl's just too damn expensive, especially considering Stahl's wants an exchange too, and uh, theres nothing salvageable left to exchange.

One thing about Stahl's though, i did order a Nat'l combo from Jaime about a year ago , and boy howdy, it was gorgeous. That man does fantastic gearbox/motor work.
          The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

You'll receive a (VERY) heavy box next Monday. I sent you a second box of goodies. Afew things I dont use and some stuff I have alot of. But I'm sure you dont have on hand. You better be sitting down when I tell you what it cost for shipping.
            Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Origonally posted by Old School
              I sent you a second box of goodies. Afew things I dont use and some stuff I have alot of. But I'm sure you dont have on hand. You better be sitting down when I tell you what it cost for shipping.

Old School, he can afford it; he recently opened a hardware store...
              [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
              Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

hahhahahahaha

nice mike

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...
                Working...
                X