X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifelong

How are the front rollers holding up??

Re: Lifelong

Great....just use a metal screw for the cam rather than the plastic one......the metal screw is not noisy.

Comment

Good to hear. How long you been running it? I’m a little skeptical after all the commotion of the humpback belts. So I’m taking a wait and see attitude.

Comment

I wonder if that company is still a life. I have ordered some parts last year Bowlexpo paid and still didn't get them. I have written several e-mails but never got an answer.

Comment

Pinchezr, their normal email address is one of those annoying (for those of us outside the USA) ones that only accepts mail from inside the USA. Try emailing them at lifelong300@yahoo.com

Ray [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
          Ray Jordan
          Cybernetic Solutions/tenpintec
          Australia

Comment

quite happy with mine, still using the nylon screw and gotta love the duro rings!

Comment

Originally posted by StelTragic:
              quite happy with mine, still using the nylon screw and gotta love the duro rings!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">REPLACE THE PLASTIC SCREW.

It will break and the roller body will ride against the roller hinge and wear it prematurely.

Comment

i'll do that, but first i'm curious to see how long the nylon one holds up just for the sake of curiosity

Comment

o yeah, just thought of somethin king.. the nylon bolt also comes with a tiny black hex-shaped piece of plastic that is supposed to fit into the top of the nylon bolt. did you put that thingy in? i figured the purpose of that filler is to prevent bolt head breakage.

Comment

Originally posted by TCPserved:
                    o yeah, just thought of somethin king.. the nylon bolt also comes with a tiny black hex-shaped piece of plastic that is supposed to fit into the top of the nylon bolt. did you put that thingy in? i figured the purpose of that filler is to prevent bolt head breakage.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did....REPLACE THE PLASTIC SCREW!

Comment

cool, just wondering. thanks clutch!

Comment

FYI

We are no longer including the nylon bolts for the cam action. Initial testing was very promising, and the fact that it operates a little quieter with the nylon was the reason behind the use in the first couple of runs. You can use a 3/8-16 X 1 or 3/4 socket head cap screw as a replacement or give me a call at 877-235-8300 and I can send you some.

Sean

Comment

Yea but I've been wiating over three months for a replacement belt for my hunpbacks. Yes you are working on it but how can you pay your bills with no belts????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? I have always been on your side BUT your service sucks. just the facts journior. yea yea I'll get a call, so what. allm I want is a spare belt so I can start warrenty on the belts that are failing. JR it's about service and you have NONE!!! later chief

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                          Working...
                          X