• Show
Clear All

• Graniger # for a Sure Pik hand dryer

Please.

Re: Graniger # for a Sure Pik hand dryer

TheGMan143

Member # 1607

posted November 27, 2001 09:29 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by 82/70 king:
    I would like to buy the motors

I did a quick check on those motors, some are made by GE, and the rest by MagneTek... They spin at 3450 RPM. Our old motors were oddballs... they were made by Nakimi or Nakamici or something like that, and only ran at 1750 RPM.

When we bought them from BDI, we had the option of buying the whole blower assembly or just the motor. We opted just for the motors, as the blower had a plastic cage instead of a metal one...and we had a pile of spare cages and housings already. If I remember right, they were fairly inexpensive... something like $26 or so.

--------------------
    You can get as far ahead as you want in the great rat race of life...
    but in the end...you're still a rat.

Posts: 2893 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged |

BowlEquip
    Member # 815

posted December 01, 2001 04:21 PM
    Main motor info: they are nothing more than standard duty furnace motors (air handler for residential forced-air heat).
    You can get them for between $40 and $80 at Grainger. Sorry, but I don't have the Grainger number handy right now, but here are G.E.'s catalog numbers:
    1/4 hp: 4701
    1/3 hp: 4706 (Not recommended due to increased heat and amperage draw).
    Like the originals, these still have sleeve bearings. You might want to try to find ball bearing models for a little more $$.
    Unlike the originals, they are a little larger but fit OK in the 12-ball models; not sure about shorter units.
    PS: Howdy poplarpetey!!

Posts: 521 | From: Chicago, Il USA | Registered: Jan 2001 | IP: Logged |
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Stahl's Seventy's
      208-111-170-S Double Motor Only BS19 $41.40ea.
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

I got a couple layin around, one is brand new the other is very close, we got rid of our sure piks awhile back so they serve no purpose for us.
        any offers?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X