• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mreessr's PICS

I'll let Mreesrr explain his pics.

Wang

Re: Mreessr's PICS

1. Nice mod on the kidney.
    2. The camera allows you to eliminate table wiring with "B" scoring.
    3. WTF......the cushion weldment that will last 100 years.....GIDDY UP....I want one.

Comment

Wang, Thanks for posting the pics for me.
      The pin turner mod on the kidney is made out of old scrap flat gutter and edge board material.
      The cushion hangar weldment is at least 10-15 years old and was wondering if anyone else has one of these and if they still make them ?
      The scanner/camera setup is used like that to avoid the hoop style camera over the scanner. Wwe thought that was awful to look at so this is what was used. The scanner is raised with a 2x4 and the camera is shaved off and closer than it was supposed to be. Tough to get adjusted at first but mounting on 3/4 plywood took out the vibration or any movement from the capping.

Comment

To bad the cushion board will not last.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X