Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table adjustment

I have a lane where the table tie rod (used for leveling table to pindeck) on the 7 pin side is bent. I adjusted the table and everything spots perfect. ? is should I take the rod off and straighten it? Or should I just leave it alone? I guess I am thinking, if it isnt broke, dont fix it! Let me know what you guys think.

Wang

Re: Table adjustment

Just add it to your honey do list.

"Never put off 'till tomorrow what can wait until the next day"

To procrastinate is...I'll wait till tommorrow and only freshman procrasitnate that long. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] :p

GETTERDONE!

And FIXED!
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

if is not broke........ well you know lol

Comment

The bent rod adds character
        The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Change it or straigten it, if the table front to rear tilt was in adjustment, its out now, the bent rod also puts stress on all tie rod end uniballs, this will also cause an amount of table flexing.
          Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
          804-240-4982

Comment

the problem is that when the table spots it pulls unevenly on one table support and twists it.i suggest straighten it and reset front to back.
            maister

Comment

fix it now or it will cause more problems later.
              SGT
              U.S. Army/AVN
              Retired

Comment

Put on a new one Grasshopper.

Comment

I agree with King. I have tried to straighten them, but they usually get bent again. They are fairly cheap, just replace it.

Mike
                  Mike

Comment

wang stevie bee bee will fix it!!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...
                    Working...
                    X