Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table

I was on the phone last night with Clutch Plate. We were both wondering what is the weight of a complete table assembly with the yoke, 10 cups and 10 respot cells. Any help is appreciated.

Wang

Re: Table

I would guess 150#.

Comment

82/70 king will not be far away with that guess, perhaps a few ponds heavier i think, maybe 180lbs.max.
      maister

Comment

posted by Wang
        I was on the phone last night with Clutch Plate. We were both wondering what is the weight of a complete table assembly with the yoke, 10 cups and 10 respot cells. Any help is appreciated.

You guys must have been very, very, bored to come up with that!
        Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Stalker:
          posted by Wang

You guys must have been very, very, bored to come up with that!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are correct Mike. I was telling Wang a story about when I was under a machine and I looked up at the clevis bolt and noticed it was broken. I mentioned that i got the hell out of there before a 300lb table would freefall onto my head. Since Wang is very argumentative [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] he said it didnt weigh that much. So, thats the story.

Comment

Coming down on our skinny a$$es (Clutch and myself) it would feel like it's 300lbs. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

(Without the Yoke ass'y) I have carried them by myself from the back of the center onto the lane then onto a trolly to roll under the lane. When I was younger the yoke was on. Might be 150 lbs. max I'd say.
              Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

About 150-170 deadweight, counterbalance springs offset that.

Don't know for sure, carried many from the front of the machines to the shop without a dolly.

I guess you could put a scale on the pindeck and lower the table on it.

Kenny, even at BDC would the table touch your skinny self? If I'm under there the table can only come down about 8" LOL.
                Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
                804-240-4982

Comment

Originally posted by John Isbell:
                  Kenny, even at BDC would the table touch your skinny self? If I'm under there the table can only come down about 8" LOL.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I doubt it.....8" I was thinking more like 2". :p
                  Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

Originally posted by AIR FORCE MECH:
                    Coming down on our skinny a$$es (Clutch and myself) it would feel like it's 300lbs. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Count me in on this. That table would do a number on all 110 of me :p
                    All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

OK.OK Kenny, 2" yee of little faith, ya got me!

LOL [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
                      804-240-4982

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                      our technician is working full time on another...
                      Working...
                      X